Foreign Project & Sales Manager
· Estudios mínimos
· Experiencia mínima
· Conocimientos necesarios
· Microsoft Office
· Time management
· Requisitos mínimos
We look for a Foreign Candidate with a korean background who speaks fluent English, Spanish and Korean. Other languages will be highly appreciated and will give you additional points for your application process.
The individual should be highly organised capable of handling several projects simultaneously. Microsoft Office should be mastered in all aspects. Notions of AutoCad and Photoshop are very welcome as well as having a valid driving license.
Please apply if you have an EU citizenship or work permit.
Difer·Event Crafting is looking for motivated and energetic individual to join our company in the Events & Exhibition Industry!
In a familiar working environment you will be in charge of certain administrative tasks. Then, after an initial adaptation period, you will be in charge of aquiring clients for events and exhibitions on a global level, taking care of all of the things needed to make their show or project a complete success. You will be dealing with worldwide clients and suppliers, therefore it is highly important to be a great communicator with excellent language skills.
Daily Tasks & Requirements:
- Administrative tasks (e.g. incoming calls, invoices, general office tasks, Social Media & Sales Campaigns etc.)
- Project Management at a national/international level
- Finding new clients over the phone, via site visits & social networking
- Working hours from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 to 13:30 and from 15:00 to 18:00
- Time and travel availability
- University degree
- Fixed salary + commission based remuneration
As our clients are mostly international, we require the following foreign languages:
- Spanish - advanced level in writing and speaking is a must, but not necessarily native
- English - fluent both in writing and speaking is a must
- German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch or any other languages are highly appreciated
Please, refrain from applying for this job offer if you are NOT FLUENT IN BOTH ENGLISH and SPANISH.
· Tipo de industria de la oferta
· Número de vacantes
El correo donde pueden inscribirse es email@example.com